Mapbox, September 2014 — present
Informatics Department, University at Albany, September 2014 — January 2014
- Instruct I INF 362 Intermediate Interactive Design.
Fire Engine RED, June 2014 — September 2014
Professional Development Program, Research Foundation at SUNY, January 2011 — May 2014
- Design and develop responsive and accessible trainings using HTML, CSS, jQuery, and ColdFusion.
- Maintain TrainingSpace with accessibility, performance, and cross browser/device testing.
- Redesigned TrainingSpace by building a custom content management system.
- Developed data collection methods and a custom analytics dashboard used for report generation.
- Provide user support and troubleshoot technical issues for TrainingSpace.
Informatics Department, University at Albany, September 2011 — May 2013
- Instructed Web Development (I IST 361) and Intermediate Web Development (I INF 362).
- Developed an adaptive curriculum based on changing best practices.
- Developed a course management tool as an alternative to Blackboard.
University at Albany, State University of New York
Master of Science, Information Science, May 2011
Bachelors of Arts, History, May 2009
Web Development in eLearning
New York Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, April 19, 2013
Are They There Yet? A Social Robotics Workshop for Engaging Girls Where They Are
Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, Jennifer Goodall (University at Albany), Nick Webb (Union College), Katy DeCorah (University at Albany), October 6, 2012
The Albany Academies, January 19, 2014
Reviewer at Junior FIRST LEGO League Expo
University at Albany, December 7, 2013