To store each length name and metadata, I created a multidimensional array in Haml that I looped through. I did this so I could easily change the markup output. I also used AngularJS for the functionality: to update the inputs and to toggle the types.
I decided to create a Jekyll gh-pages repo and open up the tool there. I exported the CodePen and created a local Jekyll site. Once I organized the files, I refactored my code to interpolate the AngularJS tags.
At first I copied and pasted the compiled HTML, but I knew it was going to be a pain to make any markup changes. I ended up reformatting the Haml array to Yaml (via regex find and replace):