I baked along with series 11 of the Great British Bake Off.
- Cake. Raspberry-Mochi Butter Cake With Matcha Glaze recipe from Margarita Manzke and Betty Hallock, adapted by Alexa Weibel.
- Biscuits. Viennese Whirls by Mary Berry.
- Bread. Pumpkin Maple Cornbread by Samantha Seneviratne.
- Chocolate. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups by Samantha Seneviratne.
- Pastry. (Mini) Chocolate éclairs by Paul Hollywood with Crème Pâtissière by Jacques Pépin.
- Japanese. Purin (Custard Pudding) by Noriko and Yuko of japanesecooking101.com.
- The ’80s. Olde English Trifle from Silver Palate Cookbook by Sheila Lukins.
- Desserts. Lemon Meringue Bars With Poppy Seed Crust By Yossy Arefi.
- Pâtisserie. Foolproof Tarte Tatin recipe from Ron Paprocki, adapted by Julia Moskin.
- Final. Vanilla Crème Brûlée By Mark Bittman.
Did you enjoy this post? Support Black Girls Code. Black Girls Code's empowers young women of color ages 7-17 to embrace the current tech marketplace as builders and creators.