- Shower and change your clothes often (or daily even)
- Your significant other (who also works from home) isn’t your coworker — respect their time.
- Leave the house (even if it’s to aimlessly walk around Jo-Ann Fabrics).
- Don’t do house chores during work hours (because you’ll never remember to fold the laundry).
- Don’t do work hours during downtime (because you’ll never stop working).
- Have a special lunch at least once a week (order out, grill a hot dog).
- Hang out with your friends.
- Ping your coworkers just to say, Hey!
- Build a tabletop for the treadmill and walk 5 miles every morning1:
This is how I survived winter. ↩
Did you enjoy this post? Support SisterSong. SisterSong strengthens and amplifies the collective voices of indigenous women and women of color to achieve reproductive justice by eradicating reproductive oppression and securing human rights.