You too can bring candy sushi magic to your home. Below is a basic write-up of what I did, but free-styling is encouraged.
- fruit roll-ups
- Life Savers gummies, halved
- Swedish Fish, halved
- Rice Krispies treats
- Unravel a fruit roll-up and place on a plate.
- Between two pieces of parchment paper flatten the Rice Krispie treat. Get it as flat as you can, without creating holes. Place flatten treat on top of the fruit roll-up. Try to trim excess so that the roll-up and treat match up.
- Sprinkle candy along the center of the flatten treat, parallel to the longest edge of fruit roll-up/treat. Try to keep the candies in a line.
- Grabbing the long edge of the fruit roll-up/treat, begin to roll towards the candy line. As you roll, try to carefully roll the candies in without breaking the fruit roll-up.
- Once it’s rolled, cut the log into rounds.